You’ll get to complete a free course consisting of five sessions, starting on Saturday 11 February and completing on Wednesday 29 March 2023.
Once you’ve completed the training you’ll be able to develop your own tour of Thamesmead which you’ll run during the 2023 London Open House Festival in September. You’ll also receive training on how to make an income from being a freelance tour guide.
- Saturday 11 February (all day)
- Saturday 25 February (afternoon)
- Wednesday 15 March (evening)
- Saturday 25 March (half day)
- Wednesday 29 March (evening)
Application deadline is 6pm Wednesday 1 February 2023. You must be 18+ years old.
Find out more and apply here.