Southmere Village will bring new life to South Thamesmead with a wave of new homes, shops and amenities.
The scheme includes:
- The first phase will deliver 525 new homes - a mix of one bedroom apartments to four-bedroom townhouses. Around 230 of these will be affordable.
- New public lakeside square
- New neighbourhood square with play facilities for the community
- Library and flexible community facilities, cafés and retail space
- Offices, financial and professional services
- Hard and soft landscapes, outdoor activity spaces
- Over 11,000m2 or 33,000 square feet of commercial floor-space, providing local jobs.
For any questions about what’s happening day-to-day on phase one, please contact Durkan’s Liaison Officer, Sonia Allen, on 07775 664900 or [email protected]
If you have any questions about our regeneration plans please send us an email: [email protected] or visit us at the Information Hub at 216 Yarnton Way, DA19 4DR.
Keep up-to-date with what's happening onsite by reading the contractor's (Durkan) monthly newsletter.