- What's On
- Arts & Culture
- Get Involved
- Spaces for hire
10:00 am – 15:00 pm (with lunch break between 12:00 and 13:00)
For those who want to reflect and analyse their skills and experience in order to take the next step in their career. Being honest with yourself we will explore your career ideas, your current skills and how best to get yourself to the job that you really want. This course will also be very useful for those who are facing uncertainty or looking for new directions during the current economic situation amid the coronavirus outbreak.
• Develop a realistic and achievable career development plan
• Assess your motivations, skills and abilities
• Undertake goal setting and action planning
• You will be asked to consider basic career planning questions such as:
o What do I want to do with my life?
o What careers interest me?
o What skills do I have?
o What skills do I need?
o What new skills would I like to acquire?
o How do I best prepare for my career?
o Which courses, and supplementary education, would be best for me?
o How can I develop leadership and other skills?
Email [email protected] with the following details:
• Full name
• Contact phone number
• Email address
• Home address (including postcode)
• Peabody resident? (Yes / No)
• The course that you are interested in