A day of high-level debate for leaders and practitioners in the fields of landscape architecture, digital, design, future trends and the topic of ‘valuing landscape’, looking at the impact on people, urban design and place making:
- Valuing the intangible: Frameworks for measuring the cultural, economic and societal benefits of landscape
- Wellbeing: How landscape infrastructure can reduce health inequality and improve lives
- Urban value and competitiveness: Local-level transformation, sustainable management and integrated approaches that ensure strong outcomes
- Innovation: Funding, partnerships and new ways of connecting stakeholders with landscape
- Leadership: Who we need, what we should do differently, and how we evolve to meet future needs
Click here to book tickets.