You really seized the opportunity to showcase the town at its colourful best for our Spring in Thamesmead photo competition.
Residents let their imaginations run free with a great selection of shots of landscapes, plants, wildlife and even pet dogs submitted.
It was tough picking the winners, but the judges felt these five photos really showed Spring in Thamesmead in all its colour and variety. All five photos won a £25 voucher.
1. A beautiful blaze of spring colour with yellow tulips from Derek.
2. Dyah captured the evocative image of Birchmere Lake at dusk.
3. Jenny was in the right place at the right time to catch these two swans showing their love for Thamesmead.
4. Southmere Lake, framed by willow trees, was caught at its most picturesque by Tom.
5. This stunning image of a yellow wildflower in full bloom was produced by Pearl.
Thanks to everybody who entered! See all of the submissions we received below: